“snoboard class 1”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“snoboard class 1”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

the reception was very helpful and informative even we missed ou first class so they told us to go for the afternoon session the class is a bit big 12 student with one instructor is not the best go but it is fair for the money the instructors are helpfull and funny ... really progressed

• Turkish first
zambia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great private ski instructor”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Great Ski instructor, French lady who spoke good English, very professional and they gave us much better prices than the English ski school!

Visited January 2014
Taupo
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Strong on technique, weak on safety”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

ESF have excellent skiers who can readily demonstrate good skiing technique, sadly they put far too much importance on skiing fast. Who are the fastest skiers on most blue runs, the ESF Instructors racing to their next lesson!

1 Thank Violaferry
Cramlington, United Kingdom
“ESF instructors waste of money!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Me and my family had booked lessons with ESF I was not impressed at all. The young French instructor who spoke fairly good English taught us in a group of 8 adult beginners. One of the girls fell over and he made her feel likes she shouldnt of been doing that after lesson day 2!!! His attitude towards us was terrible he would humph and sigh if someone fell over and held up the group, no attempt to go and help, surely when you are learning to ski it's all about confidence building etc and there was no encouragement from him ie "you done well today or you could practice this to help ski better" whilst we were skiing around morzine I noticed there were one to one British ski instructors who seemed far better, I wish I had booked them and paid a bit extra. Also the children's groups were terrible my daughters nicknamed one of the old female instructors "battle axe" as she was awful to the kids! I saw it for my own eyes when whilst skiing around the resort this female instructor was shouting at a poor little 4 year old boy who fell over and started to cry whilst skiing down the hill, I'm sorry but if that was my child I wouldn't of been happy at all! Don't use ESF!!!

Johannesburg
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Excellent teachers, not enough availability”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The quality of the teachers (technical skills, patience, knowledge of the area, experience) is unbeatable for adults and children. We only wish the could offer more courses and teachers. For children they offer a very small canteen service (only available for 12 students in the whole ski resort) which is not as convenient as the village des enfants where the teaching is a B+ but they provide specifically services geared to children (canteen with excellent food, picnics in the mountains, day care services etc.)