The residence is located close to the centre but in the lower part of the town. It's close to the ski lifts and a little shop. The appartement was good, but on French standard, so it was a little bit small. The best thing to do is to hire a bigger place, maybe for 5 person if you come as a couple. The beds were too small and short! The place was clean with a terrace and a dishwasher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence "Easy Access to Slopes"A car-free resort in the heart of "Les Portes du Soleil"Chidren's and confirmed skiers' paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Sepia Hotel Avoriaz
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Sepia