Just returned from a week in Avoriaz, i can honestly say i will not return to these apartments, firstly we were put in a apartment surrounded by 18 year olds which isn't a problem normally except these like to stay up till 7.30am playing music full blast all night and swearing at each other across balconies, after 2 nights I complained and was apparently not the only one, i was then told that security guards would be on patrol that evening so there should be no problem, 2.30am after getting so fed up i went out to the lobby to see the security guards laughing and joking with the teenagers and swapping mobile numbers, i was at this stage so tired i couldn't even think about skiing, so i again complained to the manager who apologised and transferred us to a new room in the saskia building this was much quieter so we actually slept......at last!
The apartment we were in was basic after staying in privately rented chalets and apartments previously i was disappointed, it was not very clean,bedding was stained, carpets were dirty,dishwasher and cutlery were dirty so needed washing before use,the room in the saskia was much better than the previous apartment they had put us in but still wouldn't stay there again, avoriaz is beautiful and i love skiing there but would never return to any piere & vacances accommodation as it was in my opinion poor, the room has everything you need plus a beautiful view but that's where it stops.
Avoriaz is lovely tho and has everything you need for a lovely skiing holiday, supermarkets are scattered around and i would recommend the globetrotter bar for delicious hot chocolates and vin chaud after a long day skiing, the best place we found to eat was fantastique it had a great choice and the food was the best, the best bar and restaurant on the slopes i found was the yeti and it was lovely to ski down to it and sit and relax for a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic doorstep skiing.Central lively location in the heart of "La Falaise". Panoramic views of the Morzine Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Saskia Falaise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Falaise Hotel Morzine-Avoriaz
- Pierre And Vacances Residence La Falaise