Stayed in Elinka block and had a top floor duplex apartment for 6 with great views. Sofa and pull out bed in the lounge with small double bedroom and a second even smaller bedroom with bunk beds upstairs. Bonus was loads of storage space and an extra loo. Apartment was very nearly ski in/out and although not near the main area, it was only a 10 minute walk away and there was a supermarket, bakery and some restaurants just outside. Only 2 problems; there was no flexibility on arrival date so you have to arrive with the crowds on a Saturday and don't pre book dinner, this means a very limited choice of both restaurants and menu which is not good when you have 4 teenagers to please and oddly it was more expensive to pre book. Skiing area is great, the lift queues can be busy but it was half term week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic doorstep skiing.Central lively location in the heart of "La Falaise". Panoramic views of the Morzine Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Saskia Falaise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence La Falaise
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Falaise Hotel Morzine-Avoriaz