The overall experience at the Saskia apartments was very good and the staff were friendly and helpful. The room (sleeps 4-5) was good and there was two sofa beds and a double bedroom at the side. The apartment was a good size for us as there were only three of us although there was no storage in the double bedroom apart from a bedside table and some coat hooks but, within the apartment there were two generous sized storage cupboards for suitcases etc. The only room that really let the apartment down was the bathroom - it was fully functional and hot water was of abundance but the suite itself is in need of modernising. The views from the balcony were excellent and ski/snowboard storage was adequate and easily accessible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic doorstep skiing.Central lively location in the heart of "La Falaise". Panoramic views of the Morzine Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pierre & Vacances, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Saskia Falaise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence La Falaise
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Falaise Hotel Morzine-Avoriaz