We stayed in a one room apartment in the P&V La Falaise area of Avoriaz. The apartment was clean with nothing broken etc. It was nice and warm even when below -20C outside. There was enough storage space provided for 2 adults and 2 children. Odd things - no tea cups/mugs but there were expresso cups, no teapot or kettle but a coffee perculator - so very continental. We used the bowls for our tea, like you would use for cider in France. Plenty of hot water, a handheld shower, but we were glad of the bath after skiing all day. We were located on one of the lower floors to the back, and it was very quite, only the sound of the snow ploughs grooming the slopes to disturb you slightly. Overall we were happy with the accommadation and wouldn't have any problems staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic doorstep skiing.Central lively location in the heart of "La Falaise". Panoramic views of the Morzine Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Saskia Falaise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence La Falaise
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Falaise Hotel Morzine-Avoriaz