“Friendly, affordable, quality food.”
Review of Globe-Trotter

Globe-Trotter
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Avoriaz
Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

My goal for the day was to ski from Torgon to Avoriaz, have lunch, and then ski back. We'd stayed in the town several times, 15+ years ago, and I wanted to see what had changed. My wife and I used to meet up for lunch around here. I picked this restaurant due to its location near the lifts at the base of town. I chose the plat du jour, as I usually do, because eating up the mountain should not be boring. Today it was tender chicken breast (with saffron-coloured skin intact) in a creamy mushroom & veg risotto-style sauce. It was lovely. The cafe au lait was good, too, but water was not offered automatically.

Date of visit: February 2020

Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

Good for drinks. Breakfast was a bit odd. Good atmosphere in the evening. Nice amount of seating. In and out. Good location.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank 699lucyr
Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

Great Meal. Turned up without a reservation. All the staff were brilliant. Food was really nice (ribs were top drawer) and cheap for mountain dining.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

Low quality ingredients in the food. Both of my crepes tasted like spoiled salmon because they had cooked salmon on the griddle before them and ha drinks cleaned it. The service was unprofessional and completely inattentive.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank PhilipC939
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

Our last lunch in avoriaz!
Lovely service + good prices!!
one of the cheaper places in avoriaz and honestly one of the nicest!

Date of visit: March 2019