We stayed in this hotel from January 21-28, 2012.
I agree with all the other reviews (awful receptionists, poor service, terrible food, etc.).
My husband and I got food poisoning from the dessert on Wednesday (Salmonella).
We are sure about this, because it was the only thing we both ate the same that day.
Also another couple we met in the hotel got food poisoning, this time from the dessert on Friday (creme brulee), which we did not have, because we were sick already.
In the other reviews I also read about several people who got sick from the food.
Today, one week later, I still only can eat toast, crackers and clear soup, my stomach is still upset.
Our room was OK, the swimming pool and jacuzzi were warm, but the sauna was cold most of the time. And it was very warm in the room, even with the door open.
Nevertheless, we had a great wintersport vacation with perfect snow conditions.
But not thanks to the awful hotel management and the terrible food.
We would not go there again.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included