“On and off the Piste”

Oxygene Ski School La Plagne
More attraction details
Owner description: Oxygène is a family-run company, with over 20 years' experience of providing the best in winter sports in many resorts. With over 80 instructors, we're big enough to offer adults' and children's group lessons at every level, every week, and small enough to care for every one of our customers. Specialized in several activites as snowboarding, adaptive skiing, paragliding, off-pist skiing, and even telemark skiing!
St Helier, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“On and off the Piste”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great staff and a simply totally brilliant instructor, Giobatta, gave us all confidence, and brought us all on to ski red's (that were more like blacks), great knowledge, great fun, and great camaraderie in the class.

Visited March 2014

Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Oxygene adult class level 2”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Julien my Italien ski instructor (snowboarder too) was lovely. He took 4 of us and helped us develop technique and confidence. I did lots of things I've never done, learnt to ski backwards and do some side of piste jumps. Lots of fun! It was our aim to be doing reds by the end of the week. I didn't with his group as I missed the last lesson, but I skied the full paradiski area with my family and enjoyed 'reds' with them. Excellent value as I've always had private lessons to date and this made learning seem more fun.... But still a small group :)

Epsom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent teachers”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My daughters were in 2 different classes and they both really enjoyed their teachers.
I got myself a guide, Julien, and also being a boarder to us to some amazing places especially our one run off the top of he Bellecote glacier, will always be memorable.

2 Thank EpsomKiwi
Northampton, United Kingdom
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“Oxygene Ski School with 3 Kids”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This is a good ski school based in Plagne Centre at the bottom of the Colorado lift. It is a well-organised school with a wide range of classes and private lessons for all age groups. We had three kids. Our youngest was 4 and in the absolute beginners group. They had their own ski garden with magic carpet which made it really easy for the little ones. By the end of the week they were on a little green slope nearby and were able to use the drag lift, make snow plough turns, stop and do little tiny jumps. My middle child was in one of the intermediate/beginner groups as she had been skiing before. By the end of the week she was skiing blues and easy reds. My eldest was in the Bronze group as he is a good skier and he had a brilliant time, covering the whole piste map! At the end of the week the instructors took each of their classes for lunch (10 euros needed) and had a small awards ceremony with every child getting a pass book and a medal. Unfortunately there was no formal display or ceremony for the parents to watch but other than that they had a good time.

Chesham
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sledging”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great way to finish the week......starts at 5 on a normal ski piste which is closed to skiers at that time. Head torches issued. Sledge has basic steering and braking and for 25 euros you get to hurtle down with an instructor in a group for all of 5kms!