We had an apartment for 3/4. It's a good size for 2 - it'd be pretty cramped with more people here! The beds are all singles, so less good for couples. Kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave with grill function and a variety of utensils and serve ware.
All the apartments face the pistes, so the views are beautiful! There is a free shuttle bus down to Plagne Centre, every 10 minutes. On the way back you take the free telebus to Plagne Villages and then a bus from there (not as much of a pain as it sounds!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A station known for its calm and sun exposition in the Paradiski areaA residence on the slopes and in the heart of the resortComfortable residence ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Mont Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Residence Le Mont Soleil
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Le Mont Soleil Hotel Macot-La-Plagne