“Great value, friendly chalet”

Chalet Cleopatra/Anthony
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Les Menuires
Chalet Cleopatra/Anthony
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I stayed in Chalet Anthony with SkiWeekends for a short midweek break and I would recommend them to anyone - everybody I encountered was friendly and helpful.

The chalet was excellent value for money - for what I paid I wasn't expecting the Ritz, but this place was more than amenable and served its purpose well - I was not disappointed. The chalet hosts were very friendly and the one assigned to my chalet went out of her way on her day off, without even a grumble, to sort out an issue with some bureaucracy surrounding a private lesson I had booked which was much appreciated.

The upstairs room I stayed in was a little cramped, especially as the ceiling was low but this is warned about in the description and frankly for the price and the fact I just wanted somewhere to sleep it wasn't an issue for me personally especially as I was on my own in a twin room. There's a nice view of the mountain out of the living room window, although the upstairs rooms only have skylights so nothing but snow and sky to look at unfortunately.

You can't ski literally to the door, but there are pistes on either side of Reberty 2000 and it is a very short walk (under 50 yards) if you can find the right place to come off the piste! There is a pizza place attached to La Ferme a very short walk away for the evening when the hosts don't cook. There are regular free buses down to the centre of Les Menuires but so long as you can handle a blue or you're out after the lifts close, there's no real need to use it.

This was my first skiing break in a chalet so to be fair I have nothing to compare it with, but I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

Room Tip: If you are above average height, it is best to avoid the upstairs room. Also make sure you pull the...