“What a Hotel!”
Review of Le Skilt

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Les Menuires
Le Skilt
Ranked #8 of 27 Hotels in Les Menuires
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
“What a Hotel!”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Just back from the Skilt, what a fantastic hotel!!! Ok maybe not the best in terms of looks but loaction, staff and food more than make up for it! Big thank you to Kev,Sue and Nicola for making our holiday the best!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank macfly14

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Weymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed at Le Skilt with school, you couldn't ask for a better location, with the back entrance right next to carrefour, the mini super market and the front entrance facing the slopes. When we came in at lunch, we would leave our skis outside on the snow in complete safety.

The food was superb for a 3 star hotel, there were my a few items I didn't enjoy due to my personal tastes. The pains au chocolat in the morning are TO DIE FOR!!

The beds are comfy and the safe in the room was a feature I wasn't expecting but I was so happy there was one because I took my iPad with me. Our balcony faced the slopes and we could see the sun rise over the mountains in the morning! Aside from the noise of the piste bashers when it snowed loads!

The lobby has wifi and the ski fitters were excellent, they made sure I got the best boots, as last year at a different hotel I experienced boot troubles, and I told them about this and they helped and got me the newest pair of boots they could find that would fit me. My skis were brand new for that season and were superb!

Everything was brilliant, the only thing that could be improved is the lack of a full length mirror and the lift was not working at the time when we went so we had to run up to the top floor (3 stories) everytime we wanted to go to our room. Highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the slopes, you won't regret it!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank katiecatkitty
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The best ski hotel i have ever stayed in! We stayed here in Feb 2010
ok so its not 5* luxury, but this hotel is the best ive stayed in on a ski holiday. Excellent location, I could have fallen off my balcony and still landed on one of the lifts! The service within the hotel is brilliant, all of the staff were friendly and helpful. Mealtimes were great, they always made an alternative for me as a veggie! Breakfast was also a big thumbs up.
All of this for an excellent price! This place offers fantastic value for money. We will definately be back.
I would recomend this hotel, the local ski area is fairly big, and access to the rest of the 3 valleys is very easy.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank KimberleyJones
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Stayed at hotel skilt jan 2011 with a group of keen skiers of all abilities. I have stayed in meribel & mottaret before but this was the best of the 3 valleys. Ski back to the hotel door & bar. Hotel catered for food allergies in our group with no problems what so ever! Acomadation basic but clean, some rooms with good views of the piste with balconies. We would all definatley go again.

• Stayed January 2011
2 Thank Meribel3
Dijon, France
Reviewed 21 May 2011

After a disastrous visit in January I revisited the Skilt for lunch. What a change! Excellent friendly service and a very good lunch indeed. Thanks for restoring my faith folks and I look forward to seeing you next season.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 April 2011

Great location, great staff and all for a good price!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank TLAKE90
Ballymena, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2011

Great weeks ski hol. Ski to door location - perfect. Great food, set menu but could request another dish if something wasn't suitable. Staff extremely friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble. Decor and furnishings quite dated but who cares when you are skiing - clean comfortable bed, clean bathrooms. Only downside was lift not working and we were on 3rd floor - 49 steps!
Would still return, lift or not.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends