Courtyard Dallas Mesquite
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Luna Lodge(Mesquite)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcustomer serviceice machinecracker barrelgreat selection of restaurantslobby servescan't remember his nameroom was cleanexercise roomflat screen tvyoung womanwalking distancebeautiful hotelone night staymini fridgepleasant stayking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights for business. Had a couple of issues with the room to start off with, however the management and staff here really stepped up. They fixed the issues in addition to awarding me with some extra Marriott Points. The Manager Russell and the evening supervisor Ashely are wonderul!! Great service all the way around. I have stayed in nicer hotels in the past but with bad service and rude employees. This hotel needs some updating but the staff here is all about customer service and that is very important to me!!

Room Tip: Try and ask for room not facing interstate; kinda noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I agree that we are blessed with an incredible team, and they really make the difference in making this hotel a memorable one. I am pleased to hear they took great care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Everyone at this hotel is nice & friendly. Great breakfast in the morning, even cook to order eggs. Managers party on Wednesday afternoon, good cold beer. Ashley Williams always happy to assist your every need. Need computer help, Adrain will figure it out for you. Great location for all the good restrauants. Fun center for the kids next door, batting cage, minature golf etc. I stay at marriott about 180 nights a year , this is one of my favorites. You won't be disappointed. Ed Bichon, Bossier City, LA

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review. I know that you have been staying with us for many years, and our team always looks forward to your arrival. We appreciate your repeat business!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

This courtyard was In need of a redo but the room was clean and staff was nice. The water never got hot and my shower was lukewarm. When I mentioned it on the way out the desk clerk thanked me and gave me rewards points for my disappointment . A manager emailed me during the day to say they found the problem. :)

• Stayed: March 2012
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay overall! We appreciate your patience with the minor plumbing repair that has now been resolved. We know that problems may arise, but our goal is to make sure our team is diligent in following up and resolving the problem to the guest's expectation. It sounds like we accomplished that with you, which is great! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I recently stayed at this location during my wedding. This location is not only a great combination of Location, Price, and Cleanliness this location also has some of the coolest staff around.

Location: Right near all the local eating places, right off restraunt row....Able to walk to dinner and walk back.

Price: Comparable to the area...great for inddor pool, and full breakfast buffet

Staff: The staff is second to none, They made my little kid popcorn, The breakfast ladies made us omlets, and the Management was on site welcomning us as well. Attention to detail.

Room Tip: Book early and Request a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel and our staff! I am so pleased to hear that our team was able to take great care of you and your family. We know that a wedding is one of the most important events in one's life and every detail counts. We enjoyed serving you and your family and look forward to seeing you all again in the future! Congratulations again on getting married!

Reviewed 19 January 2012

At the advise of a good friend, my wife and I stayed here over MLK weekend for a nearby event and found it almost ideally suited to our needs at a very good price.

After a bit of a challenge finding the property (tip: don't arrive late at night if you're unfamiliar with the area), we were offered a room upgrade since business was kind of slow. Our room was smallish but comfortable and was all we really needed with a small refrigerator, microwave and flat-screen TV. They even accommodated our request for a room on an upper floor away from the elevator/ice machine.

Pros: Friendly and helpful staff, clean room, VERY comfortable bed with two kinds of pillows and soft sheets/duvet, plenty of storage in dresser & closet, good shower, plenty of towels, convenient to LOTS of restaurants and shopping, fairly easy access to I-635 and I-30. Would be a great place for families as there is a Celebration Station immediately next door.

Cons: Hard to find and really hard to get to from some directions - best bet is to take Town East Blvd. exit off I-635 and turn west, then take a right at the first light. You will end up at the highway service road which is one-way. Turn right and you will see the hotel on the right. Also, the counterspace in the sink/dressing area is miniscule and there is some noise from the nearby freeway if your room faces the front of the hotel.

All in all, we would defintely stay there again if we needed a room convenient to the NE Dallas/Mesquite/Garland area.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side of the property for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank for the positive review! Our goal is to provide a clean and friendly hotel experience, and I am happy to hear that we achieved that with you. I agree that while we are in a great location with many restaurants nearby, the property can sometimes be challenging to find. One tip that we give travelers is to put an alternative address into their GPS unit, which is 4040 Towne Crossing Blvd. That belongs to the Celebration Station that is next door, and since it does not contain the Interstate 30 aspect, GPS units usually provide better directions. Thanks again, and we look forward to serving you in the future!