“Overnight Stay at Courtyard Mesquite TX”

Courtyard Dallas Mesquite
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
GreenLeadersBronze level
Forney
“Overnight Stay at Courtyard Mesquite TX”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We arrived early and everything was ready. The front desk staff were excellent and they upgraded us to a room with a balcony. The night desk attendant was extremely friendly, sorry I can't remember his name, and were joked about football teams. Room was clean, as expected. Overall a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Hotel is located less than 1 mile from several restaurants, several as in more than 10, and under 3...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Longview, Texas
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I had a double lung transplant 2 yrs ago at Baylor. I had to come back every month for over a year and after staying here the first time, knew it would be best for my safety, health. It's close to about any type of restaurant you'd want and shopping is the greatest and close. It is always clean and the staff is super. Adrian and Alyssa are my favorites. They always make you feel so welcome. Whether it's overnight or several nights, the Courtyard is my favorite. I just had my 2nd year transplant birthday and got to stay with y'all for 3 days and will be back later this month.

Room Tip: I enjoy the rooms with balconies so I can sit outside whether it's watching traffic or just enjo...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My husband and I stopped here during a cross-country road trip. We wanted somewhere that was clean and comfortable in a location close to the interstate. This hotel had exactly what we wanted and was a great value. We had dinner at Posado's Cafe right next door and loved it. The fact that breakfast wasn't included didn't bother us because it made the rate less than other hotels, and we love going to Starbucks anyways (there's one just around the corner where we stopped on our way out of town).

• Stayed July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The hotel facilities were very pleasant and the staff members were very helpful. This particular room was clean, spacious neat with a refrigerator and microwave. The bed was large and comfortable.

The lobby had complimentary coffee, chocolate.The hotel had a good hot food area for purchase at reasonable prices.

If you wanted other fare, there was a large variety of outside restaurants nearby.

Parking and computer access were free. There was also hotel supplied free use computer near the lobby area.

Room Tip: My room had 1 king sized bed.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
GMCYMesquite, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Mesquite, responded to this review, 21 July 2013
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear the hotel and amenities were a fit for what you were looking for. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon!
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I had a wonderful stay this weekend at this hotel. The hotel was really clean. The staff at the front desk went over and beyond to help us with directions whenever we needed it. I think the guy name was Rolando and he was extremely helpful with everything. If I had one complaint it would be that there were a few ants in the bathroom area and I hate insects. It was very quiet and being a light sleeper I enjoyed that.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay overall. I will follow up on the item you mentioned to make sure that has been addressed. We hope to serve you again in the future!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I have an good overnight stay, but I was most impressed by the customer service I received. I was traveling from Little Rock and decided to change my plans at the last minute and not go to Shreveport. I contacted customer service and asked for assistance in changing my reservations from Shreveport to a Courtyard outside Dallas. The customer service was more than professional and stayed with me the entire time I was on the phone to locate a Courtyard on my route. Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for posting a review. Our team works hard to provide superior customer service, and it is great to hear the positive feedback. We appreciate your business!
Houston, TX
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We enjoyed a two night stay at this very clean Marriott hotel. This the best front staff that I've had the pleasure of having daily contact with. Room was very comfortable, but I didn't care for the sterile bathroom and the small sink outside. It needs some updating. Rooms were very quiet.

Breakfast was fine, but a little hectic due to one waffle machine in a small area.

Great location with a variety of restaurants within walking distance.

I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms not facing highway and about 4 rooms from the elevator were very quiet. We also were on the t...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
We appreciate your review! We often host sports teams, and I am pleased to hear your group enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you next time you are competing in the area!