“Ok”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: MESQUITE : 972-289-2300
Description: MESQUITE : 972-289-2300
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Its ok. The food was dry. The people were great. So that makes up for it. Would go back and try some others in the area.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

We love the loaded baked potato with meat. It is so big we bring home a half everytime. We have seen several of our friends there after church on Sunday. We really enjoy it as it is usually not overly crowded

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I stopped by here fairly late in the evening and the BBQ was still nice and warm and fresh. The staff were courteous. I had pork and sausage. I'm picky about sausage (I don't like dry sausage) and it was pretty good!

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Soulman's in Mesquite is one of my favorite take-out establishments. I ordered two loaded Double-Barrel potatoes with chopped brisket and an additional pound of sausage. The portions are generous, comparable pricing, and great tasting. As if the toppings weren't enough...I request a cup of BBQ sauce on the side. I normally am not a big fan of the house sauces so that is saying something about the blending of spices and its flavor.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I've been to the Terrell and Mesquite, Texas locations and both are excellent. The beef, ham, chicken, ribs, etc. are all the best BBQ I've ever eaten. I've eaten at several "famous" BBQ restaurants in the South, but none can compare. Try it - you'll love it!

1  Thank HelloDolphin