Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Mount Joy, Pa.
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Being I work in the Public, I know what to look for. I give this Hotel a standing ovation. Great service, very clean; immaculate, very professional staff, very helpful, hospitable., not to mention very comfortable. It suited all my needs, everything I wanted was in the hotel or close by. It was very accessible to the major highways, shopping, restaurants, They do offer you a Continental Breakfast which was very good. You can't beat the price for what they have to offer. Yes, I recommend this very highly.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dripping Springs
Reviewed 15 July 2013

There were 2 huge bugs (roaches?) in the bathroom. I called the front desk and they removed them. I had prepaid for this room or I never would have stayed. I would never stay there again!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Cheryl V

Travellers are raving about these Mesquite hotels

Mesquite
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I believe Microtel is the best affordable, yet quality, that you can get.There service is great as well.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Decatur, Texas
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

We went to check in and there was a drug deal going down in the driveway under the awning. I walked into the office after the attendant buzzed me in. The attendant didnt speak good english and it took me 4 times to explain that we wanted one room for that night and two for the next night. While i was attempting to get registered there was more questionable activity in the parking lot. We left without even going to the room because the atmosphere didnt seam safe for my family.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank F198
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mesquite
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite
Quality Inn Dallas East
Quality Inn Dallas East
#4 of 19 in Mesquite
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dallas Fair Park

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30
Address: 3424 Sorrento Dr, Mesquite, TX 75150-2510
Region: United States > Texas > Mesquite
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesquite/Dallas At I-30 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.