“Great Service and good stay”

Comfort Suites Mesquite
Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Mesquite
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Customer service here was excellent! The hotel itself was average but clean.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 September 2011

This is a clean, comfortable, quiet and safe hotel. DO NOT confuse this with Comfort Inn in Mesquite like I did! Comfort Inn is smelly, loud and dirty. Bed is awful too. I slept the one night there on top of the covers with my clothes on and then hauled it back to this hotel the next day! Highly recommend Comfort SUITES!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Well maintained and clean. Parking is a bit weird, all handicap in the front. You have to pull around to the back or the sides to park, and the entry way from there is small. The area seemed pretty safe, although there I saw several prostitutes coming in and out. That made me feel uneasy especially with my family there. The breakfast was very minimal. The staff was very courteous. All in all it was a decent stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2011

Only stayed here 2 nights but nothing bad to say here. Rooms were clean, spacious, and comfortable. Breakfast was fine. Could have used more of a variety of muffins, bagels, and other pastries. But that's no biggie. They had the basics in the way of hot items. I will stay again the next I am there visiting relatives.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank heydawn
Reviewed 20 March 2011

We stayed here on Thursday, March 10th since my older son was visiting SMU the next day. The sheets and bathrooms were clean. The first room they gave us had an iron impression in the carpet where someone had forgotten to pick it up before it was too late. I immediately told them about it so that they wouldn't think that it was my fault. The front desk woman asked if I wanted to change rooms, so I did. The second room was okay except for an old piece of gum ground into the carpet. Since it was late at night, I said I didn't want to change rooms again since it wasn't on the main walking path. The overall room was clean including sheets and the bathroom. The beds were very comfortable. It was time for the carpet to be shampooed.

The front desk people were friendly. The location of the motel was in a commercial and slightly seedy, but not too much (at night), area. The back door that used the hotel key to get in was broken so the lock didn't work. There were a few restaurnants nearby. The breakfast was the typical Comfort Suites one except that the scrambled eggs were excellent. They were made with fresh eggs. My son told the breakfast lady that they tasted like Waffle House scrambled eggs. She said that she worked at Waffle House besides working at that Comfort Suites.

I am not sure if I'd stay here or not again. I like to stay with Choice Hotels, but most of the ones I've stayed in in the Dallas area aren't that great for various reasons (better in Ft. Worth).

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Jackie T
Reviewed 23 June 2010

This was our third stay at this hotel. We come to the area to visit family. Convenient location. Clean, comfortable rooms. Comfortable beds with soft sheets. Breakfast area is a bit small, but they served eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. Orange juice machine wasn't working during this visit and the fresh fruit selection was limited. Staff was courteous and responsive to our requests.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank droberts12378
Reviewed 27 December 2009

We five were attending a Christmas concert in Dallas and needed two rooms. We were pleased with the desk's attitude as well as the breakfast. There were a couple of maintenance problems(phones between rooms and short time of disabled elevator), but on the whole we were quite satisfied.
Be sure before you sign on the dotted line that you ask if there is a manager's discount or any other savings available. We were able to have some taken off our senior rate at this seasonal visit. The location is convenient.
We ate at Steak Angus about a mile south on Beltline. Food was great with lots of choices, but don't expect it to be a "city" restaurant.

Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family