you'll need to know:
- its ~200km away from Berlin and truly in the middle of nowhere - great to be alone or in a happy relationship
- rooms are really sweet and most of them look a bit different due to the different building structure
- it's a really nice place and a castle, but it's not a 5 star resort. the location is amazing as is the surrounding, but the service is not yet there - some staff was not trained e.g. didnt know whether we could get a coffee and charge the room or whether we were allowed to get at a certain time anything or also we had during the weekend to search for the waitors - overall a little more love, better training and thinking in the mind of a customer would truly make it an outstanding place
- breakfast is from 8-10 but from 10-12 is no chance to get a coffee, a drink, food - anything on sight - please be aware of it
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Schloss Ulrichshusen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.