We spent 10 nights at the hotel in August and had a wonderful time. The hotel is very well located, in the archipelago of "La Maddalena" and the service was excellent. The infrastructure may look a bit old but the beauty of the region + the kindness of the people at the front desk made the stay in Sardinia remarkable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hotel Cala di Lepre, Palau. To roam freely over wide open spaces. The Hotel enjoys a panoramic, strategic position, facing the Costa Smeralda and bordering the La Maddalena Archipelago National Park. Located in beautiful Capo D'Orso locality, the resort is 3 km from Palau and 39 km north of Olbia, on a hillside sloping down to the sea, immersed in Mediterranean scrub teeming with small wildlife, including tortoises, red grouse, turtledoves and hares, hence the name of the resort. An ideal destination for nature lovers, who enjoy both horseback excursions and nature walks. The fascinating landscape is marked by coves and headlands, the shades of blue and green of the sea and of the Gallura hills, and by the wind-sculpted rocks, such as the unique, world famous "Roccia dell'Orso" just a few hundred metres from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Park Hotel Cala di Lepre & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Cala Di Lepre Palau
- Park Hotel Cala Di Lepre And Spa
- Park Hotel Palau
- Park Hotel Cala Di Lepre & Spa Sardinia/Palau