We loved this hotel. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. We had a small balcony on the back. The hotel served a good breakfast, it is located in the middle of the village, just by the port an all restaurants and stores. There are several nice beaches a few minutes’ drive away. I do not know if this is positive or negative, but there is a large parking space just in front of the hotel. 1€ pr/h from 8-20. Ruins the view, but there is always available parking close to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4-star hotel overlooking the harbour is a 5-minute walk from the main beaches. Parking is free from late September until April.The rooms are decorated with traditional Sardinian-style furniture and light colours. Some rooms offer views of the harbour, which links to La Maddalena Archipelago. Wi-Fi is free throughout.The café and breakfast bar is situated on the ground floor next to the hall. Coffee, aperitifs, and cocktails are served in a refined atmosphere inspired by the seafaring world.La Vecchia Fonte's courteous staff can assist you throughout your stay in Palau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and LoveHolidays so you can book your La Vecchia Fonte Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Vecchia Fonte Palau
- La Vecchia Fonte Hotel Palau
- La Vecchia Fonte Hotel Sardinia/Palau