In June 2012 I stayed 8 nights at Piccada - basics:
- rooms were very light, with twin bed and sofa
- TV, Fridge AND microwave!
-bathrooms clean hairdryer, towels etc
- no swim pool and the gym is a tiny room
- very basic: some buiscuits, croissants, dried toasts. A little disappointing as being in Italy the coffee and tea were all from dispensing machines hence not great taste.
- Easy access to hotel from various entries. A good 8 min uphill walk from the Port. Eurospin supermarket excellent value another 5 minwalk uphill.Port has buses to various destinations. When windy, best beaches are those sheltered as the winds an become very strong.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Piccada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piccada Hotel Palau
- Hotel Piccada Sardinia/Palau