“Good food to be had at the Casa Manolo Restaurante”
Review of Casa Manolo

Casa Manolo
Ranked #377 of 728 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Casa Manolo is a terraced restaurant that serves quality Andalusian (local) fare. Fish is fresh and varies. Both my wife and I have returned to this place a couple of times and the service is friendly. Go early to ensure a table as past 2000 hrs, the restaurant get full and then you will have to wait your turn to be placed.

1  Thank Hoveton
There are newer reviews for Casa Manolo

Reviewed 3 June 2013

This was probably my least favourite meal during my stay in Benalmadena. We sat outside which was very nice but we all found the food fairly average. Most of the meals we had in other restaurants I would have rated as superb. I agree with previous post our waiter was quite grumpy, again so differant to the friendliness of all the other waiters in other restaurants. There were only a few customers but we felt rushed. I had a seabass but it was nothing special. I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 May 2012

We ate here in May 2012 during our stay in Spain. Food is average but quite pricey for the minimum you do get, served on small plates with small portions! Service was not particularly impressive either, the gentleman was quite grumpy in fact. Other local restaurants nearby served more abundant quality portions for equal to half the price in this area, so we went to those instead!

1  Thank Jane S
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Went here one cold night in October so ate inside. Had a lovely meal - pork kebabs and a simple dessert. The house wine was under 7 euros and was very nice. Finished off with a cup of coffee and a liqueur and then , when we had paid the bill the owner came and gave us a free liqueur even though we were last in and I'm sure he must have wanted to get finished. Will be going back again.
We've also been last year during the day and sat out in the lovely square next to the restaurant. Again good food.

1  Thank Vivaespana
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Casa manolo is located at the corner of the plaza Andalucia in the beautiful Benalmadena Pueblo. You can sit on the elevated square with palmtrees. The waiters are not too young, but friendly and adequate. The menu is not too big, but that doesn´t matter since i take the pinchitos all the time. During the summer they are grilled outside by Rafael one of the waiters. They cost only 2 euros, further the berenjenas con miel (fried aubergine with honey) are very nice, 4 euro for a big plate. The housewine is a bottle Tempranillo (Heredad de Loza) only 6 euros but also very good.The main courses are OK but nothing special. But for the pinchitos and the location i give them an excellent.

3  Thank Henk v