First time staying in this resort, stayed in a private rental.
Only two critisims; Too many steps, for my liking, but has not put me off returning and it says that towels will be removed after an hour of no one on the sunbeds, but this is not inforced, but again has not put me off.
The Clubhouse and the staff are excellent and definately not rude!! I don't know what some customers did to them but we found them to be anything but rude.
Only went in Sams Bar once but again the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Lifeguards, other than the towels, seemed good, although one day they wanted us to sit pool side or be in the pool with the children, even though they had spent most of the week in their by themselves as we sat in the clubhouse, maybe if the lifeguards did remove towels there would have been somewhere for us to sit, poolside. Childrens entertainer brilliant and very energetic.
We all loved this resort and complex and all want to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pueblo Evita is a delightful gated holiday ownership resort built in typical Andalusian pueblo style and set between the sea, which is literally down the road, and the mountains on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain. The resort is very popular for many reasons. It is perfect for a family holiday being surrounded by gates along with two outdoor and one indoor heated swimming pool, we also have a poolside club house offering food and liquid refreshments along with regular evening entertainment and an animator for daytime activities to ensure there is no shortage of things to do. On site we have a supermarket specialising in English products and also a variety of bars and restaurants. On the doorstep of the resort is a tennis and paddle club for those who enjoy some exercise while on holiday. The resort also employs security guards for your extra peace of mind whilst holidaying with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Stayforlong S.L., Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pueblo Evita Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Evita Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Pueblo Evita Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol