Just returned from a relaxing week at 'La Quinta' with my partner. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment, which is fully furnished with everything you need right down to a washing machine. The one that we stayed in was fully air conditioned, as some of the apartments are privately owned this is not the case for all it does depend on who you book through. The balcony is relatively small but still sizable enough for a table and 4 chairs, however the exhaust from the air conditioning blows straight on the balcony making it impossible to use if there is somebody inside wanting the air-con on.
We did have a minor problem when the door handle came off in our hands on the way out, this was very quickly sorted by a trip to reception by the time we got back from the supermarket it was fixed.
The pool area is a little small, and did get busy around 4pm - 5pm in August, when the spanish came back from wherever they've been. Some of them were still sitting around talking etc... when we returned from dinner at between 11pm and 12am, it was that warm. As this is a private gated community, everybody was extremely well behaved and cleaned up after themselves.
There is a life guard on duty between about 10am and 6pm. As the pool is small no inflatables or ball games were allowed but this didn't seem to spoil anybodies fun.
Coming out of the apartments and turn left down towards the beach is where most of the restaurants are. On the seafront with the charcoal grills cooking fish and meat out the front make for a great aroma. We hand some fantastic fresh fish here, in the morning it was swimming in the sea and in the evening its on the grill. These did get busy from around 9pm which made for a fantastic atmosphere.
Little tip for a supermarket us the Mercadona at the top of the hill, yes it's a steep hill but the difference in prices from the local 'little' supermarkets make it worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta, you will find the charm of the old, traditional Spanish pueblo Blanco while enjoying the best of modern beauty; a refreshing lodging choice that contrasts impressively with the typical hotel blocks you would find at Costa del Sol. The setting at Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta, retains the look and feel of the classic architecture and beauty you expect from Spain. Inside your spacious suite you will find the best in sleek and modern when it comes to style and amenities. Your trip to the resort is a getaway, within itself. You could simply take it all in from here and know you are enjoying an incredible European vacation. The sights will dazzle you; from the old world pueblo style architecture, to the robust, lush green gardens that envelop the resort, not to mention the outdoor pool with views of the rolling greens that lead to the awe-inspiring Mediterranean Sea. The bright, airy rooms are beautifully furnished; you will find everything you could want and need for a comfortable stay. Choose a room that has a balcony overlooking the meticulously landscaped gardens, and take in a sunrise or sunset right from there. While here, you can use the fitness, sauna and spa complex, onsite. Mingle with old friends, or make new ones, while socializing at the clubhouse. Enjoy the finest dining, while taking in the most exquisite views, or stop by and speak with the Concierge and plan your excursions off the grounds to explore Spain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Oasis Club At Pueblo Quinta Hotel Benalmadena
- Royal Oasis Club At Pueblo Quinta Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol