If you want to stay at a well maintained, clean and friendly place then this could be for you.
The accommodation is of a very high standard and is very welcoming.
On arrival the staff on reception could not have been more friendly explaining about the accommodation and tips on the local area plus details of trips and events in Malaga and other parts of the Costa Del Sol
The standard of equipment in the lounge master bedroom and kitchen is first class, you could not ask for more.
The complex is situated half way up a hill approximately 500 metres from the main road and could be a little challenging if you had difficulty walking, but there are plenty of taxis about.
Next to the complex if a lovely park to sit or walk through, the main town/marina area is a 15 minutes walk away along the promenade which is flat and very relaxing
We stayed for 3 nights and wished we could have stayed longer, will definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta, you will find the charm of the old, traditional Spanish pueblo Blanco while enjoying the best of modern beauty; a refreshing lodging choice that contrasts impressively with the typical hotel blocks you would find at Costa del Sol. The setting at Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta, retains the look and feel of the classic architecture and beauty you expect from Spain. Inside your spacious suite you will find the best in sleek and modern when it comes to style and amenities. Your trip to the resort is a getaway, within itself. You could simply take it all in from here and know you are enjoying an incredible European vacation. The sights will dazzle you; from the old world pueblo style architecture, to the robust, lush green gardens that envelop the resort, not to mention the outdoor pool with views of the rolling greens that lead to the awe-inspiring Mediterranean Sea. The bright, airy rooms are beautifully furnished; you will find everything you could want and need for a comfortable stay. Choose a room that has a balcony overlooking the meticulously landscaped gardens, and take in a sunrise or sunset right from there. While here, you can use the fitness, sauna and spa complex, onsite. Mingle with old friends, or make new ones, while socializing at the clubhouse. Enjoy the finest dining, while taking in the most exquisite views, or stop by and speak with the Concierge and plan your excursions off the grounds to explore Spain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Oasis Club at Pueblo Quinta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Oasis Club At Pueblo Quinta Hotel Benalmadena
- Royal Oasis Club At Pueblo Quinta Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol