“Good rather than average”
Review of Nirvana Restaurant

Nirvana Restaurant
Ranked #145 of 729 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Situated on a slightly elevated walkway, close to a number of other small retail outlets and bars, with parking close by,and wheelchair access.The interior is traditional Indian style with seating for approximately 40 people inside. The outside, partly covered, has seating for another 20 people.
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Have had several meals here and have never been too impressed until our last visit when the food was much better. I have always found the dishes were too bland but the spice combinations this time were much better for my taste. The staff are always friendly and welcoming and service is generally good but can be slow when the place is busy.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Spent New Years' Evening in Nirvana Restaurant, Altos de Higueron, Benalmadena, Costa del Sol dining with friends. Excellent meal, great atmosphere and a lovely way to end New Years'Day

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, at low cost.
The staff is very friendly and serviceminded, and really interested in making your meal perfect for you.

1  Thank Hilderasmussen
expertgates, Public Relations Manager at Nirvana Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thanks for the review, we try to please all our customers, and are happy that we succeed more often than not.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Nirvana was recommended to us by the owners of the villa which we rented for our holiday on Reserva del Higueron. I must admit that we were slightly sceptical about coming to Spain for a holiday and eating Indian food. Boy, I’m glad we did eat there, and not only once during our stay!!
The welcome is great and the food sublime. I don’t think that, in all my travels, I have ever feasted on Indian food better than that which was served to us at Nirvana. All of our tastes were catered for, and we even delighted to find genuine Kulfi (Indian ice cream). No matter how much we may eat, I will always have room in my desert stomach for Kulfi.
Terrific! When we come back again we will definitely eat here.

1  Thank Brenny77

Thanks for the great review, pleased you liked our menu. Hurry back!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Nothing fancy, but very friendly people serving delicious Indian food for an extremely reasonable price. We have a house nearby and always go in when we are down there for our "Indian night". Can't beat it.

1  Thank Lonestarbc
expertgates, Public Relations Manager at Nirvana Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

On behalf of Jim and Meena, the owners of the Nirvana, I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit the very nice review.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.