I am dubious after reading reviews but this place was amazing. Best hotel ever stayed in.i have gluten allergy and the chef catered for me.the food was varied and there is do much to choose from,you are seated at tables. We had a sea view and waking up to that was superb. I could of been in Antigua from our view. A bus stops outside to take you into benalmadena. If you get off by the windmill roundabout you will be by the beach. Shame so many touts trying to sell you things but worth a visit. Had everything we needed at hotel, room was bit smokey but if previous people smoked can't help that. Posh glass lots take you up and down to your room. The Irish bar is on level -2. They hire you towels for nothing and you have towels in your room. The single beds are huge. Tv and hair dryer in rooms. Across the bridge is dinner rooms and another pool and jacuzzi area. You can hire rings for 6 euros each but with 26 euro deposit you get back after you return them. One slide with wave pool. Free drinks and food like tuna salad, chips, burgers, hot dogs,ice creams,coke, fanta etc. the Thomson reps work very hard to entertain the kids. I took my 13 yr old and she only joined in last few days so they don't hassle you unless u want to join in. Daily pool side quiz. Lots sun loungers thou suspect in school holidays very busy prob best to go in term time. I would go back tomorrow if I could. I went with my mum and 13 yr old. Ages vary lots little kids, but also older families. Could get noisy but expected that. Was never unbearable. Have shop in hotel and kettle in room. Even had 2 bottles of water in fridge when arrived. Massage chairs in reception are 1 euro a go and worth trying. Also spa under hotel. You will not be disappointed and if u do have a problem the reps will help you like me with my diet issues. Dean the rep sorted it within couple hours for me. Don't be scared to ask if have any queries, attend the welcome meeting. The place is clean and bins emptied regularly around the main pool. Main pool has life guards on duty til 6 pm. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol