we are just back from thirteen days stay me my sister my two kids and my parents my 7 year old thought it was best holiday ever kids club was super kids disco every evening so much for her to do. hotel was brill staff were great food was lovely great choice for everyone rooms were big balcony was big two very clean and cleaners were in every day and they were very helpful two. we were a bit warey because of some not so good reviews but we all loved it and so did the kids and would deff recommend to anyone with a faimly it was great easy access to anywhere because u had free shuttle bus taking u to bottom of hill and bus stops from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol