The location is definitely a problem. We hired a car for the purpose of getting to the golf courses which saves loads of money on taxis as car hire in Spain is so cheap. However this doesn't help if you want to visit the nearby towns, Fuengirola and Benelmadena, as parking is so difficult or in the evening you may want to enjoy a drink or two. Both towns are some walk away so you have to be prepared to set aside 25-30 Euros for a return journey to either location. Having said that the Hotel is very comfortable and clean, and I can imagine that in the summer the entertainment will be a great deal better than we experienced and you may not want to stray to far from the resort. There was of course a charge for the room safe and WiFi, but to end on a positive note the staff were very welcoming and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol