Just got back from a week away. Facilities good, children loved the pool and the water park though were disappointed that the water slides were closed until mid april after we left. The older teenagers in our group were unimpressed with the buffet food on an evening so instead ate at the pool bar. The hill everyone is complaining about is really ok! takes 5 mins or there is a free bus but my littler ones 5 and 7 ran up and down no problem! Only thing I would advise is only go if you're prepared to eat out which is a 10 min drive or all inclusive as the people who were self catering were spending a fortune! Gibraltar is an hours drive away, advice is to park in Spain walk over the border, go to market square and hire a taxi to take you around,100 for 7 of us, definite value for money, kids loved the monkeys, caves, views etc an added bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol