1,091 results
All reviewsshuttle busbeach clubkids clubfamily holidayevening entertainmentall inclusive guestsmini discoopen top buschildren agedwave poolspanish familiesgreat for kidsgreat holidaylarge balconychocolate fountainall inclusive drinksliving area
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The location is definitely a problem. We hired a car for the purpose of getting to the golf courses which saves loads of money on taxis as car hire in Spain is so cheap. However this doesn't help if you want to visit the nearby towns, Fuengirola and Benelmadena, as parking is so difficult or in the evening you may want to enjoy a drink or two. Both towns are some walk away so you have to be prepared to set aside 25-30 Euros for a return journey to either location. Having said that the Hotel is very comfortable and clean, and I can imagine that in the summer the entertainment will be a great deal better than we experienced and you may not want to stray to far from the resort. There was of course a charge for the room safe and WiFi, but to end on a positive note the staff were very welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Catherine G
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed here for one week, lovely, clean hotel but location wasn't great. You had a bus to take you down the hill but still wasn't anywhere but the water park to go. Taxi into centre was about 10 euros and marina beautiful. We stayed all inclusive and there was always plenty to eat and a good variety. Just felt a bit trapped by end of week, but if you don't mind staying in one place I would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Paula H
Reviewed 3 February 2014

we went to this hotel last year,i have a 7 year old son who loved every minute of it,we read reviews before we went and people had said it was at the top of a very steep hill,which,yes there was a slight hill but took 5 mins to walk down to the waterpark,a shuttle bus ran every few mins anyway,there food was delicious plenty of choice,rooms fab,staff fab,couldnt fault the holiday in any way and would defo go back again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
13  Thank clair c
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel with all of my family as we were going to Spain because I was getting married, upon arrival we had to wait 4hrs to get keys for our room, after the 4 hours we were asked to wait even longer at this stage the while day was gone and we still hadn't got I to our rooms to change. Anytime we needed anything from reception the staff were extremely rude and I fled they didn't want to be there. The food out by the pool was reheats and when we were in the pool we weren't allowed splash or have fun. The water park with the elephants in the pictures is not in this complex but is across the road and you have to hire the rings if you want to use them. Anyone with small kids I would highly recommend to go somewhere more suitable as the hill up to this hotel is very steep. There is a shuttle bus that goes up and down but does stop at a certain time. It is also a good bit away from the town so you are quite isolated from everything and can cost a fortune on taxis. I really wish I had done some research on this before I booked as it was extremely frustrating. The rooms were kept clean and fresh towels everyday.

Stayed: September 2013
7  Thank Mollyjv
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Just returned from a 1 week last minute stay, our first experience of all inclusive, which surprisingly was very impressive. Lots of food choices for both adults and children, even fussy eaters!!! Also access to two other restaurants the Mexican and the Italian which are included within your stay one visit to each restaurant per week. The buffet restaurant chefs must be constantly cooking, but still to a good standard even though it was coming to the end of the season. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We requested and extra chair on the balcony and by our return to the pool it was there, however they failed to replace the bulb in the bathroom, but we put that down to the hotel closing up for winter and this would be done on the maintainence list, along with the repair and replacement of the curtains in both the rooms!!!!
The water park was amazing, although it was only open threes times throughout the week and you had to hire the rubber rings at 6 euros each and 14 euros returnable deposit. I feel that this should be available to all under all inclusive deals. Especially as it was only open between the hours of 11am - 3pm.
We used the bus service, the 120, which I would recommend, into Benalmadena only 15mins journey to a lovely beach and fantastic marina with some good restaurants and bars if you want a change of scene. Bus fare price 4.65 euros eash way for 2 adults and 1 child. By taxi its appx 11 euros.
Also going the opposite direction from the hotel to Fuengirola its still a short journey. You can save money this way rather than booking one of the trips. Which when we were there were not all running.
We used the poolside snack bar, but there is only so many times you can face ham n cheese toastie chips chicken nuggets etc. Having said that there was the same tuna salad and melon and plenty of fruit available. The Beach club across the road provided good facilities however drinks and food had to be paid for. Kids entertainment crew fantastic!!!! Very amusing and doing a great job. plenty for the younger ones but mine is 12 so not much available unless your a boy. There was access to the escape den but not her thing!!!! Not sure I would like it in peak season, as I could see it being very noisy!!!
The rooms are spacious, and beds very comfy. Toiletries provided in a large bathroom and water in the fridge when we arrived. I liked the piano bar very relaxing but the evening singers/groups were much to be desired.I would recommend this hotel for families and friends you could easily have lots of fun, we managed a late booking and the price was reasonable.
We also took advantage of the spa and gym facilities, be warned equipment in spanish and desperately needs replacing, also the spa area you need to wear swim hats (spanish law) we paid 2 euros for each hat!!!

Room Tip: When booking we asked for sea view/balcony which we got and the view was brilliant also away from a lot of the noise. We were in block 1 339. Also we had air con in the room too.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family