Yes there is a hill.....but there is also a shuttle bus up to the top until 1800 hours! The location is not ideal but there are bus stops at the bottom of the hill to everywhere! The food was greasy at times, but the salads etc were good and fresh, just the Spanish way. This holiday is good value for money. It is clean, and tidy. The best thing was the entertainment and games for adults and children. Th am you to Daniel, Jazmine and Letti who worked so hard, and ran the kids club too. This hotel is the smaller one of the complex so you feel a little let down after seeing the Polynesia..but it is a little gem and the staff work so hard and are hospitable at all times. We've met some lovely friends, nice cliental and all the children bonded very well too. Great for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol