1,111 results
All reviews shuttle bus beach club kids club family holiday evening entertainment all inclusive guests mini disco open top bus all inclusive package children aged wave pool spanish families great for kids great holiday chocolate fountain big bathroom living area
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Just got back from a week away. Facilities good, children loved the pool and the water park though were disappointed that the water slides were closed until mid april after we left. The older teenagers in our group were unimpressed with the buffet food on an evening so instead ate at the pool bar. The hill everyone is complaining about is really ok! takes 5 mins or there is a free bus but my littler ones 5 and 7 ran up and down no problem! Only thing I would advise is only go if you're prepared to eat out which is a 10 min drive or all inclusive as the people who were self catering were spending a fortune! Gibraltar is an hours drive away, advice is to park in Spain walk over the border, go to market square and hire a taxi to take you around,100 for 7 of us, definite value for money, kids loved the monkeys, caves, views etc an added bonus.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank louriddler
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The location is definitely a problem. We hired a car for the purpose of getting to the golf courses which saves loads of money on taxis as car hire in Spain is so cheap. However this doesn't help if you want to visit the nearby towns, Fuengirola and Benelmadena, as parking is so difficult or in the evening you may want to enjoy a drink or two. Both towns are some walk away so you have to be prepared to set aside 25-30 Euros for a return journey to either location. Having said that the Hotel is very comfortable and clean, and I can imagine that in the summer the entertainment will be a great deal better than we experienced and you may not want to stray to far from the resort. There was of course a charge for the room safe and WiFi, but to end on a positive note the staff were very welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed here for one week, lovely, clean hotel but location wasn't great. You had a bus to take you down the hill but still wasn't anywhere but the water park to go. Taxi into centre was about 10 euros and marina beautiful. We stayed all inclusive and there was always plenty to eat and a good variety. Just felt a bit trapped by end of week, but if you don't mind staying in one place I would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Paula H
Reviewed 3 February 2014

we went to this hotel last year,i have a 7 year old son who loved every minute of it,we read reviews before we went and people had said it was at the top of a very steep hill,which,yes there was a slight hill but took 5 mins to walk down to the waterpark,a shuttle bus ran every few mins anyway,there food was delicious plenty of choice,rooms fab,staff fab,couldnt fault the holiday in any way and would defo go back again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
13  Thank clair c
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel with all of my family as we were going to Spain because I was getting married, upon arrival we had to wait 4hrs to get keys for our room, after the 4 hours we were asked to wait even longer at this stage the while day was gone and we still hadn't got I to our rooms to change. Anytime we needed anything from reception the staff were extremely rude and I fled they didn't want to be there. The food out by the pool was reheats and when we were in the pool we weren't allowed splash or have fun. The water park with the elephants in the pictures is not in this complex but is across the road and you have to hire the rings if you want to use them. Anyone with small kids I would highly recommend to go somewhere more suitable as the hill up to this hotel is very steep. There is a shuttle bus that goes up and down but does stop at a certain time. It is also a good bit away from the town so you are quite isolated from everything and can cost a fortune on taxis. I really wish I had done some research on this before I booked as it was extremely frustrating. The rooms were kept clean and fresh towels everyday.

Stayed: September 2013