We are stopping here this week... We are 3 adults and 1 child.
This is my honest review.... This is very much an average hotel, i personally would class it as a 3 star and not 4... The rooms are spacious and clean although there is a serious ant problem on the balconies and outside areas. The food at the pool is dreadful, selling cold burgers and greasy chips. The staff are friendly.
The bar and drinks are pricey paying 2.50euros for a glass of coke poured from a 1 ltr bottle!
The bar in the evening usually has 1or2 staff behind which usually results in a que of @ 5 people in a line waiting to be served.
I stay in only 4 & 5 * hotels which is why i think this would be a 3.
Very good value to stay here, and good for families if they choose the all inclusive.... But dont think you are going to get the luxury of a 4*.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol