Booked a last minute trip for 4 nights in the sun with our little boy of 3 years. Although out of season in early May there were plenty of guests and facilities. Transfer from Malaga is swift. We went all inclusive and had a wide variety of foods to choose from each meal time. Room was good. Pool was good. Outdoor snacks not great choice. Inclusive drinks were plentiful and a good range. Shuttle bus was very good to access resorts own water park. Pools not heated so quite cold but if the sun is shining not a problem. No 120 bus runs along the coast to Fuengirola beaches and is great value. All the staff were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol