Just returned from a ten night stay, 2 adults 2 children. Complained twice about the food as the hot food was cold. Did not receive a reply to my complaint, so emailed the hotel on my return. Still waiting for a response.
Hotel overall was nice, let down by hot food being served cold. Benalmadena is 12 euros each way in a taxi which we did on a number of occasions to let the kids eat something as they soon got fed up eating cold food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol