Just returned from an 11 night stay. The rooms are lovely and clean and a huge bathroom. We had a room on the top floor and had a lovely view of the montains and could also see the sea. My 2 children aged 11 + 12 really enjoyed maxi club and made lots of friends both english and spanish. We never had to fight for sunbeds and could also go down at 2pm and still get a sunbed. We never had to wait for a table at the restuarant as others tended to go down alot later. Overall the hotel is lovely with friendly staff and the waterpark is a very good visit. The only down side was on a very few occassions the food was tepid but this didn't spoil our holiday and would say its a great family holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel for holidays in family, couple or friends. Quiet, face to the sea on the andalusian coast, and a large program with diversified and diverting to enjoy it with the all inclusive formule. So get ready to test the Spanish Sun, tapas and Sangria! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Palace Hotel Benalmadena
- Holiday Palace Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol