“Peaceful location”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Would highly recommend the Sangria to drink while sitting in the shade on a very hot afternoon. Food delicious.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Visited here with my family while staying in nearby Benalmadena Costa for 10 days. We ate out on each night mainly in the coastal resort. The meal we had here was by far the best we had during our entire stay and was a change from the standard tourist affair in the other establishments.

We were given an outside table which was nice and quiet and set at the bottom of the hill where the nearby Benalmadena Pueblo church site.

There is great attention to detail here. I had a very tasty starter here which included prawns, mushrooms and sweet peppers in a gorgeous sauce. Main was Sole baked in sea salt which was initially presented to me by the waitress and then carefully removed and filleted at our table. It was served with sauteed potatoes/veg - delicious!. Dessert included a nougat/nut ice cream which appeared home made. Staff were very friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This restaurant appears to be a victim of its own success & maybe getting a little greedy leading to overbooking, as the staff were unable to give anyone their proper attention, in fact any attention to detail was completely lost.

6  Thank Bestirishrugbyfan
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Visited this restaurant from recommendation from friends andnot knowing what to expect, I was very impressed.

Before starters, we were given an apple salad like dish, which was small but delicious and set us up nicely for the food. We were also served a selection of bread too, which were nicely warm and fresh and although there was no butter availible, we soon learnt that a small bottle of olive oil provided was intended to be put on the bread. Never mind, the bread was still very nice.

For starter, I had smoked salmon (which is a usual starter I go for when eating out) and it was delicious. I nice portion salmon laid out on the plate which also came with cheese and onions to sprinkle over and plenty of bread as well.

For mains I had entry to and ducks liver. The entrecôte was a decent sized cut which was succulent and rich in flavour along with the duck liver being a great addition also. The chips and vegetables served with my meal were also delicious.

For dessert, I had frozen nougat with ice cream and this was beautiful. A good portion of nougat which features plenty of almonds accompanied by ice cream and a few berries and sauce which the complexion went together nicely in which I found thoroughly delicious.

Would certainly recommend this restaurant to any one after fine dining and those who are after a traditional Spanish restaurant in a traditional Spanish setting. The restaurant and location has loverly quaint laid back Spanish atmosphere that certainly beats much of the hustle and bustle found in the nearby Fuengirola.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Restaurants in benal\arroyo\torre\puerto marina are typically average especially in the summer. This fantastic gem in the beautiful benalmadena pueblo is well worth a visit. Food is high quality and just about on the money price wise. One house appetiser but my only gripe for this standard of restaurant is a few more would have been nice even if it affected the price of our ordered dishes. I would have liked to have been treated to some local produce done with an element of invention. Service was patient and friendly even with awkward teenagers, always appreciated. In fact the restaurant had the friendly Spanish hospitality that the Costa del sol has largely lost.