“Excellent Restuarant ”

Erase Una Vez
Ranked #10 of 739 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Erase Una Vez is located in plaza ole a typical Andalusian square just underneath the main coast road and only 50m from the beaches and promenade. We want you to discover the typical Spanish food,so genuine, simple,tasteful and healthy altogether with one of the best selection of Spanish wines. Our slogan is quality food, great wines and good company.CERRADO POR VACACIONES DEL 10 DE ENERO AL 01 DE FEBRERO.
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Once again enjoyed a perfect meal with my wife, daughter & grandson.
Great atmosphere, food and service, can't wait for our next visit in July.

3  Thank bernard g

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Located in one of the squares off the main road in Benalmadena Costa heading towards the bay. We were a group of 5 guys all with different tastes. The menu that we were presented with by Paolo was explained in detail. When asked a question about a particular dish, Paolo went beyond our expectations and used his Smartphone to show us a picture of the fish that is used in the pate; 10 out of 10 for that nice touch.

For two nights running, I had the Octopus, Galician Style served on a bed of creamed mashed potato - see picture. The Octopus was cooked to perfection of both occasions. Had the restaurant been open on the Tuesday evening, I would probably have had the same again.

The selection of wines and brandies are good and reasonably priced as are the dishes on the menu.

Next time we are in Benalmadena we will certainly be returning without a doubt.

3  Thank Barrie S
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We visited this restaurant based on trip advisor reviews and we were certainly not disappointed. The restaurant is run by the most lovely couple you could meet, Emma and Paolo. They make you feel totally welcome and treat you as friends not guests. Their explanations and advice on their products/dishes on offer was second to none. My Husband used to let Paolo choose or recommend choices as he was always tempted by the whole menu, so Paolo would help him. I think the Oxtail burger, and black pasta with Pil Pil prawns were the favourites for him. The Patatas Bravas are the best I have had anywhere and I'm making myself hungry thinking about the olives, wine selection and amazing tapas menu here! Fantastic with children, our 4 year old Daughter loved the food here and the people! We ate here at least 5 or 6 times during our trip which tells you how good it is. If you want to eat authentic Spanish food (when in Rome and all that...) as we do, then you should definitely eat here. We are already planning our next trip to Benalmadena and cannot wait to visit Erase Una Vez again! Thanks again to Paolo and Emma for their support when I sadly had a miscarriage whilst on holiday and had to visit the hospital a few times, they were so kind, offering translations, taking my Husband to the hospital to save him a taxi fare etc.....can't Thank you enough for your help at what was a very emotional time. See you in about 6 months :-) x x

5  Thank Charlotte D
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We always come here on our many visits to benalmadena, even eating twice there in one day! The owners are lovely, the food is fabulous and it's reasonably priced.

2  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Run immaculately by Paolo and Emma - a lovely couple with charm to spare and memories like computers. I still can't decide what I like best, the steak skewers, the foie mousse, the breaded prawns or the mini oxtail burgers. I guess I'll just have to keep returning until I work it out!

2  Thank Sheila D