“Fun for all the family !”
Review of Bouncing Betty

Bouncing Betty
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun for all the family !”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Our Party varied between the ages of 10 and 50 and what a giggle we had.

Us thrill seekers loved it....well the young ones anyway. The elderly brother aged 50 found it a bit tough for the full 40 minutes but was happily accomodated sat alongside the captain for a slightly smoother ride for the last 20 minutes, a place that had been used in previous years for my young daughter, however now aged 10 with her legs just long enough she was determined to ride those waves. She laughed giggled and sung along to the backing track,. Whilst being carfully watched by a crew member to ensure she was enjoying it.
Our next visit is in June and Bouncin Betty will be number 1 on the agenda

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Clair p

liverpool
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Me and my husband Terry went on holiday 2 weeks ago and found out about this attraction on Tripadvisor and BOYO are we so glad we did, it was so good we did it twice!!
Btw Daniel we suggest you should get a new air guitar, Freddie Mercury needs a bit more work!

Seriously, highly recommended for anyone who is travelling down to Benalmadena soon as this attraction doesn't operate from october onwards, YOU MUST DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank BeatlesFabFourTours
Bradford, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“If you only do 1 thing.......”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I'll keep this simple....Puerto Marina in Benalmadena berth 302. This speed boat ride is not to be missed. Fantastic fun for all the family. If you want extreme go out on a rough day and get seats at the front you will not be disappointed!! Fabulous crew and excellent value for money. If you are in a large group telephone first to reserve seats. We has so much fun doing this and went out 3 times can't recommend enough.

3 Thank rdad
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing ride... Great fun for all the family”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

If you r staying near Benalmadena you must ride Bouncin' Betty! Its a 12 seater speedboad which takes you out for a nice little cruise out to sea.... then hold tight for the ride of your life! Great music playing to sing along to as you bomb over the waves, if you are lucky you may see dolphins! You feel totally safe on board, my daughter has a fear of the sea and boats, but she wanted to try this in memory of her Grandad, she loved every minute of it, in fact she nagged us every day to do it again. At 15 euros for a 40 min ride its well worth it!!

1 Thank julielewis1969
Littleborough
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Quality Top Ride..Not to be missed!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Staying with family down the road in Fuengirola..they went off to Gibralter for the day..(me being ex Merch Navy like boats n I've done Gib a few times already!!)..I buses off to Benalmadena Marina (No 120 bus from Fuen).."Bouncin' Betty" what can I say - great crew superb charisma, great powerful 350hp boat, great music, great fun..it's a ride you will not forget..thoroughly enjoyable. At 15 Euros for 45mins excellent value for money..trust me you will not be disappointed and I 'm sure some will be going back for seconds!! ..(I certainly would have but I was booked on a catamaran 30 mins after)..enough said go for it!

1 Thank MonkeyLittleborough