“Great stay at lovely family hotel. ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Los Patos Park

Hotel Los Patos Park
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Benalmadena
Llanharan,Wales, United Kingdom
“Great stay at lovely family hotel. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Just returned from an excellent two weeks and I must say it was really nice.
Arrived a bit early and room wasn't ready, but we were given our all inclusive bands and offered storage for the luggage, so we were able to relax while we waited for the room, which didn't take that long to be available anyway.
As you'll probably read there are queues for the pool area sunbeds, but the grass area where we sat was fine and ideally situated between the two pool areas and bars. I don't think the problem of sunbeds will ever go away, but the hotel are trying their best to ease the situation, having a security guard open the gates sounds over the top but it does help and unfortunately was required when people chose to try and cheat the system.
Food was good with a wide choice. All the staff in Bar and restaurant were really nice and welcoming.
Entertainment in the night was good fun, and the girls on mini disco did a great job.
Would recommend this hotel to families as the entertainment and pool facilities are ideal.

Stayed August 2014
5 Thank tiger7299
Calidad D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Los Patos Park, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thank You Very Much for your nice review and comments, I am so very happy that our bar staff as well as our activities staff provided a great service worth enough of mentioning.
I hope I can see you back in a near future!!!!

Warmest Regards from the entire team at Los Patos Park.

Hotel Los Patos Park****

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Burnley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed at Los Patos for 7 nights in room 731. This is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in, the pools where great for my 10 yr old daughter who had the best holiday ever (her words) the pools have very friendly lifeguards on at all times who even take time out to have fun with the kids. The kids club is fantastic with brilliant kids entertainers who even made me laugh. The food was very good my daughter s a very fussy eater and found something to eat every day. rooms cleaned everyday and also have air con. The only complaint like many is the sunbed situation I think you could do with addressing this and having someone remove towels off sunbeds when its obvious people are not using them at that time but I didnt mind sitting at the tables near the bar so didn't affect my holiday.
Cant wait to book again for next year but will be booking for 14 nights I enjoyed it that much.
A big thankyou to all the staff especially the kids club for making it a brilliant holiday and look forward to returning

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Jamie G
Dear guest,

Thank you for your Great Review, we are very happy to read your comments and know that you had a great stay with us. We can’t wait to see you again on your next visit to Benalmádena. Please feel free to contact us directly if we can help you to make your next stay more enjoyable if possible!! .
Best Regards from the entire team at Los Patos Park.

Sincerely yours,

Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I've just wrote a review but didn't load.
How can anyone moan about this place??? This is the best holiday I have taken my 6 year old on. Yes it's busy, yes you have to wait 45mins to get a bed of your choice but we are in the peak season of the school summer holidays so what do you expect. I'd be willing to wait longer so I have the opportunity to see my son enjoy himself. I personally prefer them locking the gate then to having to set alarms to run down and secretly place all your towels on the beds at stupid o'clock in the morning. The food was out of this world and the variety shocked me. It's different every night and it ranges from absolutely everything. If your and dessert and breakfast fan like myself, you definitely won't be disappointed. I was totally shocked with the choice on offer. The hotel and surrounding areas were very very clean and you would see the staff vigorously cleaning the pools and hotel early hours of every morning. The life quards were awesome and never took there foot of the pedal where it comes to safety but they were so sincere with it. I can't praise this resort enough. If your wanting a family holiday with lots of fun and know the kids will be safe this is your place. Nearly forgot, the night time entertainment was also very well ran. My son loved it and never wanted to leave the hotel at night. Very very fun. I'm already looking at booking for next year but with a bigger party. We loves it!!!!!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Calidad D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Los Patos Park, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!! Not just for sharing your review with all the Tripadvisor community and with us (we feel overwhelmed reading your review) but also for the way that you describe our hotel and the enthusiasm that you have put into every word.

I wish every single customer that ends their holiday to have the same great experience that you had not just at this hotel but in every hotel as this is what holidays are all about.
Please, contact us directly at calidadlospatos@symbolhoteles.com if there is anything we can do for you on your next stay at Los Patos Park, we will be more than happy to assist you and be part of another memorable holiday.

My very Best Regards

Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stopped here for 7 nights another start of august.how can people moan about this place. It was the best holiday I have taken my 6 year old on. Yes it's busy, yes if you want a decent bed you have to queue for 45mins to get this but it's bloody peak season in the school holidays so what do you expect. I queued 45mins everyday and wasn't bothered as I wanted a good bed to watch my son have amazing fun on all the slides. I'd wait as long as possible to see my son happy and safe. The food was amazing. The variety shocked me. There were different things every night and the breakfast was even better. The staff was so friendly and the hotel and it's surroundings were very very clean. Early every morning you saw the staff vigorously cleaning the pools and surrounding areas. The entertainment at night was out of this world. My son didn't want to leave the complex all week. I'm already looking at coming here next year but for longer and with a bigger party. If you want a fun packed holiday where you know your kids are safe then this is the place. The life guards around the pool were great, never messed around where safety was concerned and we're really nice aswell. Top quality holiday we experienced at this resort.

Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed here for ten night's all inclusive in room 510. Great views of pools and slides which wor fantastic for the kids and parents alike.
Restaurant was great with a massive choice of fresh food and salads and pizza and chips For the kids
Plenty to choose from at the bar including named brands.
All the staff we found were polite and eager to help.
There was 9 and 1 infant in our party and everyone had a wonderful time and we will recommend this hotel to anyone with children.
Really nice Thankyou.

1 Thank slickers
Calidad D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Los Patos Park, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
From the entire team at Los Patos Park Hotel we would like to say Thank You for your comments about your recent stay with us. It´s gratifying to read that you had a wonderful experience and that you would recommend us to family and friends.

We hope that you had a good journey back home and mostly to have the pleasure of hosting you again in the near future.

If there is anything you may need to make your stay more comfortable next time, do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Best Regards

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

my family stayed at this hotel in july for 10 nights my son is 7. we had a ball i had to get up early to get sunbeds but i chose to do that as we wanted the same one each day.water park is fab and well policed with life gaurds.food was ok as all inclusive goes.a little bit out if you want to be at marina but there is a good bus service.we stayed on the 8th floor lifts were a bit small but i hear they are getting more in.would we go back yes for sure we would looking into it for next year.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Steve,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and rating. I´m so glad that you and family had a good time and that you are already planning to return.

We have many improvements going on this winter coming for the better, as always, and it will be our pleasure to host you again next summer so the entire family can have another great experience.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you soon again!!

Best Regards

Tyne & Wear
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Pools do not open till 10am gates are locked ,security check no towels are down before gates are open, stop people from throwing towels over fence .start queuing at 7-30 YES 7-30 to get the beds 2 1/2 hours before the gates open . People then run to get the beds like the new year sales ha .not be coming back

Room Tip: Go somewhere else with more beds and more space for the beds