2,214 results
All reviews life guards kids club slide pool bigger slides snack bar family holiday water park half board pirate ship bar staff great family hotel all ages great holiday crisps toasties great for kids pools are great
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Just spent 10 days at los patos with our 8 year old grandson can not fault it , food was very good something for everyone pool and slides excellent though are smaller than they look on photos. best of all were the staff all extremely hard working and always pleasant

1  Thank Karen J
Calidad D, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Los Patos Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you Karen for sharing your review with us about your holiday here in Benalmadena.

We are delighted to read that your stay was perfect in every way. Your kind words are much appreciated and I will personally make sure all the staff know you have mentioned them.

On behalf of all of us here, thank you very much indeed.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I have just returned from a 10 night all inclusive stay at this hotel with my husband and twin boys .. This hotel was amazing and I would highly recommend it, the hotel was spotless, room cleaned everyday with clean towels and bedding and the whole hotel maintained to a very high standard. The food was amazing, one of the best I have seen on an all inclusive basis .. Plenty for children to do, kids club, entertainers and 4 pools with its own waterpark ... Play park and inside amusements. Every night they had very good entertainment which started with the kids club and then something for all ages .. The staff and service at this hotel is excellent, all staff extremely attentive and nothing was ever too much trouble.
There are a couple of down sides however, the rooms could be bigger, no storage, no drawers just a double wardrobe, our room was for 4 people and I requested x2 double beds as opposed to a double bed and 2 travel cots as our boys are nearly 3, this took majority of the room and there was nowhere to store the pushchair and the room was incredibly crammed, the only other issue was the pool situation and queuing for beds, this queue started at 8am and the gates to the pools do not open until 10am, the reason for this is safety as the lifeguards to not start until this time so this is a great thing but queuing for 2hrs on a morning wasn't ideal

Room tip: We over looked the pool on the 2nd floor this was ideal and a great view
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank ZoeDavo

Dear Zoe,

We are delighted to read that you and your family had an excellent holiday here with us in Los Patos Park Hotel.

Thank you for pointing that you think our hotel is amazing and highly recommendable for a family holiday due to our facilities and services.

We will look into the couple of downsides, we can’t make the rooms any bigger but we do promise to take heed of your suggestions. Thank you.

We do hope that when you return to Benalmadena, hopefully in the not too distant future, you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Just been for a week here hotel pools are good for the kids and there's plenty of life guards so you feel confident they won't get in trouble. The life guards have no messing and you hear their whistle blowing all day ha. The rooms were clean and astetically pleasing. If not a bit small. We had to keep the buggy half in the bathroom half in the hall and move it when we needed to get in the bathroom. The kids club/entertainment of a night was catered a lot for Spanish guests then English second. One night they panicked as there was no Spanish families as I think the jokes are lost in translation. The kids club in the day was also mainly Spanish a reason my son didn't want to go. The hotel itself isn't that big. Do yourself a favour don't que nearly 2 hours for a bed by the kids pool. Go to the far end sun beds past the adult pool they open at 9.20 when the doors open there's no need to sit by the kids pool an why waste 2 hours a day fighting for a bed. The hotel staff are excellent. On my second night there I was violently ill. I felt I was going to be sick whilst in the restaurant so rushed out to get to my room but only made it to the lifts and was sick. I managed to find the manager I was mortified he was so lovely and understanding tho and I was grateful for his professionalism in a embarrassing situation. I requested a room close to each other before we arrived (was travelling with my grandparents and my family) and they gave us a inter connecting room which was handy and great that they managed to accommodate my request. The only real down side to this hotel is the food. It is really poor and is the only hotel I've ever known to have chips on at breakfast. Nearly all the English kids struggled and you saw most with dry bread. My suggestion would be to walk to the supermarket down the road and get their favourite cereal for them to have. My son (who's a fussy eater) and my daughter (who'll eat anything) both struggled to find anything and we ate out 3 nights out of 6. You have to have your room key to order anything if you're all inclusive too which is a pain. It was my first time to benalmadena. We've been going to estepona for many many years but thought we'd try here because of the hotels pools for my son. Compared to estepona it is very dirty and far too busy.i wouldn't stay in benalmadena again I'd try somewhere else. Lovely relaxing holiday tho just what we needed.

1  Thank sarahando13126
Calidad D, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Los Patos Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are pleased to read that you had a lovely relaxing holiday.

We appreciate your kind comments about our Lifeguards, our Housekeeping service and our excellent staff, including our MD. Thank you.

We are disappointed that you did not enjoy our food, generally we are complimented on the quality and variety by all the different nationalities of our guests and believe it or not, when we don’t put chips on at breakfast time we get picked up on it!

We do wish you welll on your future travels and thank you having chosen us for your 2017 summer holiday.

Kind regards

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Los Patos park for one week on bed and breakfast basis. We had a great holiday here. Room was cleaned every day and the whole hotel was lovely. There was plenty of choice for breakfast, drinks and snack prices within the hotel were good. Great pool facilities especially for kids. Staff were always lovely. When we were here we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and we were given a bottle of bubbly in our room from the hotel. It was lovely. Plenty of bars and restraunts near the hotel too. Would definitely recommend Los Patos Park and will be back soon.

Date of stay: May 2017
2  Thank Depita
Calidad D, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Los Patos Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your much appreciated review with us.

It is nice to know that you are reminiscing about your anniversary break here in Los Patos Park in May. We are pleased to know that you had a lovely time.

It is very kind of you to recommend us to others and it is good to read that you are coming back.

We all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed with you in room 902 from Aug 2nd till Aug 9th we had an amazing time thanks to your amazing hotel the room was clean and comfortable not big but big enough for a week when the hotel is so good you don't want to stay in your room long anyway. The food and drink was really good can't fault it the pools where great ok it can be abit tricky getting a sun bed but we went out in the morning a few times and came back at lunch time and were able to find a sun bed everything about this hotel is great anyone who says differently clearly wouldn't be happy anywhere. Thankyou so much for our fantastic holiday we will be back

3  Thank mandymasterman
Calidad D, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Los Patos Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Mandy,

Wow! What an amazing review! Thank you very much for taking the time and share your recent experience at Los Patos Park Hotel in Benalmadena Costa.

Reviews like yours encourage us to keep working hard every day to make sure our valued guests, like yourselves, enjoy our facilities and services and when we read we have accomplish this goal it is very gratifying.

The entire team is so happy to know that think Los patos is the best hotel ever, they send you their warmest greetings and thank you for having chosen us.

We all look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable holiday.

Kind regards