- good location, close to the beach and bus stop (to Malaga)
- great food, not only british style but also spanish one
- nice view
- there is problem with elevators - only 2 for the whole hotel, so it is better to use stairs
- beds are not comfy: I had back problems after 4 nights
- rooms are quite old and needs renovation
I rate this hotel as very good beacusse of the food. If not taking food into account I would rate: "average".
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel San Fermin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel San Fermin Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol