Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Benalmadena
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

This hotel is a delightful oasis.We had a duplex room which was amazing.The staff are so helpful and friendly as are the staff in the restaurant.Drinks were reasonably priced and served with a smile.Breakfast was good although the English breakfast was a little bizare with green beans, boiled sausage and mushrooms in a strange sauce so perhaps this could be improved.We would return to this hotel next week if we could!Do visit plaza ole where there are some great bars especially bar ole which I will review separately.

1 Thank Christine H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 May 2012

without a doubt the best hotel i have ever stayed in, exquisit and intimate, brand new and all the staff are extremely helpful and pleasent,

Room Tip: all rooms are fab no need to upgrade, but you may be lucky
3 Thank jodifitzgerald
St Helens, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 May 2012

It was my first time in Benalmadena and having stayed in a Vincci hotel previously in Tunisia, I chose to stay at this resort. I have never made a better choice in my life, the experience from start to finish was certainly FIRST CLASS. From the exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, in particular Almudena, to the surroundings and well presented rooms. While I was there I also experienced 2 wonderful, relaxing massages to complete this fantastic time staying at the Vinnci. I would, without hessatation recommend this hotel and will definately be returning!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Michael H
london
Reviewed 8 May 2012

You dont often find an hotel where your comment is, Please don`t change a thing, A real oasis in a desert of banality, the Aleysa has it all, position, tranquility, luxury, but most of all the level of service that is normally only seen in the seriously top end establishments. would i visit again,
Abso-flippin-lutely.

3 Thank rayjan
Tallinn, Estonia
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Super hea hotell ja soovitan kõigile. Kõrge hind on kõike seda väärt. Väga tore ja sõbralik personal ja väga maitsvad söögid. Kindlasti külastame seda hotelli veel. - Excellent staff, high quality service and high build quality of the hotel. This was a truly 5 star hotel. Beautiful hotel, bottle of wine in our room which was a nice touch, big terrace looking right on to beach.Can't wait to go back! :)

Room Tip: All rooms good!!!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Kairi O
Daventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 May 2012

After staying at this hotel 3 times now I can tell you that it's one of best hotels that I have stayed in.
You would be very hard pushed to find a better 5 star Boutique in Spain.

As soon as you walk in you are a VIP and anything is done for you.

We have just got back from a two night stay with my wife and son and my wife has told me to book again.

You must go and see for yourself or call in for a drink and they show you around.

A VERY big thanks to all the staff and see you all soon.

Room Tip: All rooms have sea views
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Darren42
northern ireland
Reviewed 4 May 2012

My wife and I had reason to go last week for three days to Benalmadena to visit a friend who was seriously ill. Benalmadena is where he lives so that is where I looked for a nice hotel. If you know Benalmadena it is not the place where one would necessarily choose to go for a holiday but for us it was necessary. Even though i have been in the travel business for 20 years i did not know of a hotel in Benalmadena where i would be happy to take my wife! she is fairly particular. however needs must and I chose the Vincci Aleysa which opened in August last year.
15 minutes from Malaga airport and a 25Euro taxi ride brought us to the hotel.
This is nice, I said to my wife when we arrived. Quick as a flash the receptionist said 'and this is only reception!' She was right! The hotel was full - yes in April - all 35 rooms were taken and we had to settle for a standard room as we had booked late.Our room was better than many junior suites I have stayed in. Throughout the hotel the finish was exceptional, tasteful and under stated. Apart from the usual shampoo and conditioner the bathroom offered about 20 other complimentary bits and pieces. It had bath, wet room, toilet and bidet, fluffy gowns and above all space.
From the outside deck there were settees and tables and a view of the beach and sea below.
there is a lovely pool and jacuzzi with the usual loungers. We never did get to see the spa but other clients raved about the massages.
Breakfast! Wow! As I said I have traveled a bit and the only hotel in which i stayed that came close in terms of selection is the Arabela western cape South Africa and it didn't have a chocolate fountain. On our last morning I indulged by dunking a profiterole - decadent!
We didn't dine but I am sure that the high standards throughout was also reflected in the standard of cuisine. By the way, a short walk along the promenade below is the St Tropez fish restaurant. superb at lunch time. The staff throughout the hotel were charming, smiling and helpful. What more can I say other than if you want a restful few days in the sun in superb surroundings don't let the thought of Benalmadena put you off. This is a real gem - we will be back.

Room Tip: Book early this hotel is always busy.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends