We chose this hotel and resort for a long weekend as it was close enough to the airport and just enough going on to make the trip interesting. We couldn't tell if the area was just run down or if it was because things were closed but it was ok for a break and a week in season would be fine too. The marina complex had a good selection of shops and some trendy bars.
Now on to the hotel. If you stay in this resort don't consider staying anywhere else if your budget will allow it. It is a fantastic hotel and we felt like royalty from the moment we arrived. The breakfast and the meal we took one evening was excellent. We had a sea view room which had a large furnished balcony. There was also quality wifi. Nice pool area and a lovely cosy feel around the hotel in general. On of the nicest places we have stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel will be opened late July 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique Benalmadena
- Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique And Spa
- Aleysa Playa Aparthotel málaga
- Aleysa Playa Aparthotel Hotel málaga
- Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol