1. pool not open until 10a.m. and 300yards from hotel 2. advertised as on beach which is not sand as such,and very steep into sea but main gripe not owned by hotel and costs 4.50euros for bed and parasol.3. Food passable and dinner in evening freshly cooked but beware of the spanish invasion from 9pm onwards. 4. Entertainment non existent for english and basically the hotel is geared to the spanish. we obviously went at the wrong time with school holidays here and in spain maybe it would be better out od season but give it a miss if you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playabonita Hotel enjoys a beachfront location, next to the pedestrianised seafront and 600 metres from Benalmadena train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Playabonita Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playabonita Hotel Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol
- Hotel Playabonita