1,432 results
All reviews playa bonita sea view pool area beach bar sound of the waves private beach crisps bus stop outside the hotel quiet location main town room card every half hour two double beds branded spirits tapas family holiday cleaned daily
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Playabonita one week.
We had very good time.
The staff very professional .
Virginia help us a lot with all the information.
Room we got 1143 was with amazing view. Cleanliness was perfect.
We would like to go again to this hotel .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Senator-Hotels, Gerente at Playabonita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear guest,

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our service. Our main goal is to make our guests feel comfortable in our establishment and leaving us with wonderful memories of their holidays.

Regarding our staff I will take your positive comments them personally, your comments makes us feel really proud of our daily work, with the only goal of meeting our guests needs.

I would like to reiterate our gratitude and hope we can meet you as soonest as possible in our hotel or in any of the Senator Hotels & Resorts chain establishments.

Respectfully yours,

GM Playabonita Hotel

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Arrival - upon arrival I was impressed with the cleanliness of the lobby area. Check in was short and sweet and once told our room number we went to check out our room (718). I also loved the fact that we had to use the room key for all inclusive instead of having wrist bands!

Room - the room was very clean upon arrival. We had 2 double beds in our room and our view was AMAZING! One of the best views we have had and we have stayed in 5 star hotels in different countries! The room itself could do with a little tender loving care .. a new TV and lick of paint and beds in the room are a must! However I was surprised as to how modern the bathroom was! Over all I’d rate the room 3/5 but 5/5 for views! There is also a fridge in the room to store your juice etc.

Cleaning - our room was kept clean everyday except from our last full day. The maid did not clean the balcony or the floors inside.

Restaurant - the food in the restaurant is very basic. It was a hit and miss some nights but each breakfast, lunch and dinner I did find something to eat. The waiting staff were great but I did find it annoying after some of the staff not returning my room key after getting our drinks.

Pool - the pool is very cold .. however it did start to warm up on our last day. There are plenty of sun beds and when we left they started opening the sun beds at 9 o’clock (normally 10 o’clock.) The toilets are clean and also the drinks at the pool bar are very good. The only downfall is that they DO NOT ADVERTISE SNACKS. I was shocked at this and when another member of the family we were travelling with asked for a sandwich it was terrible. Must be the reason they don’t advertise the snacks as they are no good. On Sundays be sure to get a sun bed quickly as the Spanish locals go to the beach and some seem to linger outside the pool area until they can get in and grab a sun bed.

Entertainment - the lovely entertainment team are very lively and bubbly .. however .. at night time the entertainment was terrible. Rarely any outside acts, no bingo as stated on the website apart from 1 night which someone won a pen and book and another a backpack .. however if you are not overly fussed about the entertainment the terrace is lovely for a drink looking out onto the sea. I do believe that the entertainment should be stepped up a notch or two as I do love entertainment at night. The games room is alright for the children also.

Beach - the beach is right on the doorstep however it is very rocky and lots of stones. It is also quite deep in the sea even if you walk a couple of steps. You do need to walk by the beach to get to the pool area too.

Drinks - the drinks at the hotel has to be one of the BEST drinks that we have had in any hotel we have stayed in!

Location - the hotel is around 10/15 minute drive from the marina. As well as on the bus. I never usually get the bus on holiday but or was air conditioned and others on the bus very friendly. I’m sure we paid €1.50 then €10 in a taxi from the marina to the hotel. Outside the hotel there is a supermarket and 2 restaurants within 5 minute walking distance.

Shops in hotel - novelty shop, bottle shop (snacks, alcohol, water etc. ), vending machines with pain relief and also snack machines.

Overall all I did enjoy our stay. However I don’t think I would go back to the hotel unless they addressed some issues. The hotel has SO MUCH POTENTIAL!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank SummerAllYear9
Senator-Hotels, Gerente at Playabonita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important for us and be assured that it will be shared with our team.

Please know that our aim is to make sure our guests feeling better than when they arrived. We will keep developing our service and hope to welcome you back to Playabonita Hotel.

Regards,
GM. Playabonita Hotel.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The picture of the marina and the hustle and bustle of the cafes and bars .Aqua arena on the marina creates happy atmosphere for all. Weather reaching 75 degrees in the summer months.Long days and even longer nights Spainsh

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing with us such nice comments regarding your stay! We are thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your visit with us

We truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future and provide you with another unforgettable moment in Playabonita Hotel.

Regards,
General Manager.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The hotel is in a quiet area of the Costa del Sol. It is a change from the crowded promenades Torremolinos and Fuengirola. The staff are lovely and there is a spotless short promenade level with the beach, The pool area is well staffed and there is always something going on. Show cooking for those who love to learn new recipes (not me) but nothing seems to be intrusive. The entertainment team work very hard to keep people feeling well looked after. The food is delicious and the restaurant is excellently staffed with lovely views of the ocean. It is light and airy inside and all the corridors are well lit. Every room is a sea view room. A short uphill walk ends at the railway station, where you can take the train to either Malaga or Fuengirola or any of the stops in between. Very very enjoyable stay! Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank patsypike

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It´s a pleasure for us to know that your stay was as pleasant as you indicated. Your comment makes us feel proud of the work done on a daily basis, with the only aim of satisfying the needs of our guests.

We are also happy to hear that you appreciated our reception staff. Providing great service to our guests is our major priority day to day schedule. Our goal is that all our guests leave our establishments, with wonderful memories of their holidays. I will take your positive comments them personally.

I would like to reiterate our gratitude and hope we can meet you again in our hotel again or in any of our Senator Hotels & Resorts chain establishments.

Respectfully yours,