“Great place to be september/october”
Review of Hotel Best Siroco

Hotel Best Siroco
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Benalmadena
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We were not expecting this hotel to be so good, especially after reading previous reviews, the hotel was really clean, staff were very pleasant and the food was of a very good standard. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would definitely return! Also the location is really central within walking distance of the beautiful marina and plaza ole was a really good find!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elizandbob
BESTHOTELS2013, Director Hotel at Hotel Best Siroco, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Customer,
We are grateful to read your good opinion about our hotel and also for don’t pay attention to other reviews: on the end everything is a question of taste….
We are waiting for you next year when you’ll can appreciate the refurbishment and all the upgrade of the hotel,
Meanwhile we send you our best regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2013

this was our first stay in a hotel for years as we have been in self catering apartments. WE LOVED IT. the food was great, a fine variety and plenty of it, staff were great all busy but always helpful, I was told this hotel was being upgraded starting November,our room was large and comfortable,it is in a good position to walk to all the surrounding areas,we found some some great bars, would we stay here again? TOO RIGHT!

Room Tip: we upgraded to a superior room and asked for a room with a view
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PETER1963186337
BESTHOTELS2013, Director Hotel at Hotel Best Siroco, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Dear Customer

With great satisfaction we have read the reviews about your holiday in our hotel.
Thank you very much for having found the time to write your opinions about Best Siroco in Tripadvisor.
Our main objective is to satisfy all our clients, so that they return year after year with us.
We are very satisfied that you will be one of them, and we wait for you next year to enjoy the recently refurbished Siroco!

In the meantime we send our cordial greetings,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We have just returned from this hotel. We were a little wary as we had read various reports not all of them good. However on arrival we were shown a very pleasant room in the old part of the hotel. The staff had thoughfully provided mosquito plug in repellant. We had a sea view and a large bathroom. The food was OK very varied but you could certainly find something to eat every evening. The location was central with a walkway to the promenade. The hotel was very clean both in the bedrooms and dining areas. The only small fault we found was the pool areas could do with a face lift. We would certainly return to this hotel.

1  Thank SueDewsbury
BESTHOTELS2013, Director Hotel at Hotel Best Siroco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for not pay too much attention to some of the bad reviews.
We are glad to inform you that this winter we are closing for reform and the pool area is included in this. We are awaiting your return next year so that you can see for yourself the improvement . Meanwhile we send you our best regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I really don't know what some people on here want for their money!!!!!! I stayed in the sirocco again from 14th-21st September.. don't believe all you read about the grumpy staff I think they are all lovely ... we were greeted with a lovely smile and "welcome back" by the lovely girl on reception (approx. mid twenty's with short dark hair) our room was ready for us at 12.30 pm .. I do pay for an upgraded room for the fridge and the lovely harbour views and I had requested a room in a similar place to last year and was given the one next door!!! EXCELLENT!!! the hotel is spotlessly clean (considering its age) and you get what you pay for!!! I think they work very hard to cater in the dining room for all visitors from different countries....(and remember all you moaners about the food that you are IN SPAIN... if you want British food then go self catering and eat in the local bars!!!!)) the gardens and pool area are well kept and there's always plenty of sunbeds around the pool. you can go to the pool at any time of the day and get a bed.

all the staff in the dining room, pool bar and the room attendants are always polite and courteous and will help as best they can if you request anything...

Having said that my ONLY moan!!! is that it says on the bar drinks menu that they sell John Smiths, but they didn't have any at all during my stay, and its the only drink my partner likes

so please please Mr sirocco manager get some for next year so that you can get a 5 score from me

i will see you all in June next year

Room Tip: the basic rooms are a bit basic so go for an upgrade.. if you want a harbour view you need to reque...
2  Thank bev m

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for having found the time to write your opinión about Best Siroco in Tripadvisor.
I have passed on your compliments to all the staff, specially to the girl you mentioned in Reception. We are a very international hotel and strive to provide a good holiday for all our clients. Thank you for pointing that out. We are glad you enjoyed your holiday and can’t wait to welcome you back next year and to make your acquaintance.
Sincerely yours

Reviewed 3 October 2013

enjoyed everything about this hotel ,the food varied choice ,clean ,attentive staff ,good location in a nice setting ,close to the beach and the centre for shops ect ,enjoyed the evening entertainment provided ,couldnt fault anything , get a superior room very spacious ,we had a seaview , the harbour is amazing ,would visit again

Room Tip: superior rooms are best more spacious with a fridge
2  Thank shmagsLancashire

Dear Customer,
We are grateful that you have published in Tripadvisor your positive opinion about the Hotel Best Siroco.
This winter we are renovating the hotel: rooms, reception, restaurant, etc., and we look forward to your arrival next year.
Meanwhile, we send you our very best regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I had been there. And i did not get to much good feeling.sorry I write this is not positive feedback..first the staff did not speak English.I don't know why...second the food honestly terrible.We paid full board but if I known this I don't go there.the room also awful if you have extra money pay the most for the expensive room.because no fridge and hair dryer and you got a bad view to the cheap room.I won't go back never again.....

• Stayed: September 2013
BESTHOTELS2013, Director Hotel at Hotel Best Siroco, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear client,
We are really sorry that you didn't enjoy the stay at our hotel. Our main objective is to satisfy all our clients so that they return year after year with us. I´m very sorry to hear that you didn't like the food and want to add that the food is literaly a matter of taste. During the month of august that the quality level of the food of our clients was 82,20% with the internal quality questionaire.
I assure that it is untrue that none of our staff speak english because this is one of our best points "Multilingual staff" All the reception staff is speaking english, not all a 100% fluent, but more than enough to hold a nice conversation with our clients, and also we have intenational staff in the restaurant and other departments. Lot of clients choosing the best hotels chain for this fact. I reiterate my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that has occasioned for the so earned holidays for you and your family.
I remain at your disposal for whatever is needed.

yours sincerely

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

At the moment spending my last night of my week at this fantastic hotel. This is our third stay here, and defiantly won't be our last. After staying last year, decided we HAD to come back, and glad we did. Standards are still of a very high quality, and all of the staff, from our arrival at reception to the restaurant staff when we left, were exceptional. To the management of the Siroco, I take my hat off to you for having an excellent team. I was thinking of coming back in a few years time, but after this week, don't be surprised to find me here next year ! AGAIN

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank KeithShark
BESTHOTELS2013, Director Hotel at Hotel Best Siroco, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for having found the time to write your opinion about our hotel.
Thank you for being a fiel client of Best Siroco.
I have passed on your compliments to all the staff.
These comments help us to improve our services and make our work worth while.
We are waiting for you next year, and hoping to welcome you once again we send you our best regards,