I went with two of my brothers and we shared a one bed apartment.The idea was to play some golf and generally crash out and catch up.The weather was abissmal but that only allowed us more time to catch up on matters.Our stay was super .The Hotel was excellent in many ways, very spacious,very clean and all the staff without exception were very friendly and efficient. It is situated literally on the beach and has its own swimming pools ( should you go at the appropriate time of year !) We enjoyed the many small villages in the vicinity also. We certainly would put it on the list for a future trip at a more appropriate time of year , weatherwise ie.
The help desk for organizing Golf was fantastic also and arranged some very good deals for us.
Many thanks - Hasta luega in 2012
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol