This is our 4th stay in a one bedroom apartment, overlooking pools and sea. On the positive side, the room (although slightly dated) was comfortable, with AC, balcony and kitchen. We liked sunbeds and outdoor pools plus they had a well equipped gym, indoor pool, bars, restaurants, shops and evening entertainment, if you wanted it.
Location is ideal, on seafront, near to beach, supermarket, restaurants, bars, shops, buses to Malaga, Arroyo del la Miel (town centre), Fuengirola, etc.
On the negatives side, it is a big hotel and lifts can be busy at meal times, but this is only a minor inconvenience.
Staff were very friendly and helpful - an ideal spot for families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol