I have been in sunset beach club now for two times and enjoyed evere second. Place is excellent for families, but still when I dont have any children, I have enjoyed. It's near to everything and next to the hotel are bussstops for travelling to Fuengirola (ten minutes) or Malaga(20 minutes). Beach is near the hotel so you can just deside in the morning whether u want to stay in the hotel pool area or go to swim to the sea. I spent my hole holiday in the pool area becaude it's really comfortable and spacious and you dont have to pay for sunbeds.
there are lots of activities in fuengirola and benalmadena. We also took a fishing trip from marbella and it was wonderful- we actually got loads of fish with my husband!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers and Onthebeach so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol