We stayed there 4 night on a B&B basis. Apartment was an inside one so only a view of apartments across from us. The room was well equipped if small ideal for 2 not 3 people.
The breakfast was excellent, Bar and restaurant where spotless clean as was the hotel.
All staff we encountered were well mannered and helpful. We used this hotel as it was central for the golf courses we were playing. would we stay again yes ,as for staying for a main holiday I would recommend you get an apartment with a sea view as the hotel has a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Beach Club, Benalmadena, is a popular beachfront 4 *** resort featuring: two spectacular open-air pools, bars, restaurants, shops, a bakery and much more! The perfect setting to enjoy Costa de Sol´s immaculate climate; year round live entertainment; modern and fully equipped apartments with one bedroom, private balcony and individual climate control. Sunset Beach Club, your complete holiday destination on the Costa Del Sol! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Benalmadena
- Sunset Beach Spain
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Club Spain
- Sunset Beach Club Benalmadena, Costa Del Sol